ANYWARE EXPRESS IS LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES.
Established in 2006 with over 20 years of industry experience, Anyware Express is a full-service pickup and delivery, expedited freight, line haul, warehousing and port services operation headquartered in Charleston, SC, with operations covering the full state of SC, Charlotte, NC, Savannah and Atlanta, Ga. We provide a world class service and will handle each opportunity with exceptional care.
Anyware Express provides transportation and warehousing solutions to accommodate any and all of your logistics challenges.
- January 16th, 2013 - Anyware Express is pleased to announce that we are expanding into the Greenville, SC (GSP) market. We will be offering our service beginning on January 28, 2013. Our brand new 20,000 Sq Ft facility is very well suited for any transportation and warehousing requirements that you may have in the area. The GSP location is being managed by Linda Wilburn, who has been working in the industry and GSP market for over 20 years. We are very proud and excited to have her on board, and feel she will be a great asset for us and our customers. For all customers and partners, please call to get rates, points and information regarding the opening of our office and warehouse. Our address is within minutes of the airport and located at:
Anyware Express (GSP)
960 Berry Shoals Rd
Duncan, SC 29334
(p) (864) 334-3380
(f) (864) 334-3384
Anyware Express (CAE)
179 Foster Brothers Dr
West Columbia, SC 29172
(p) (803) 796-8800
(f) (803) 796-8900
- November 15th, 2011 - Anyware Express Holiday Schedule:
- Thanksgiving - Our office will be closed Thanksgiving Day, November 24th and will return, November 25th @ 0600.
- Christmas - Our office will be closed on Christmas Day, December 25th and 26th and will return, December 27th @ 0600.
- New Years - Our office will be closed January 1st and 2nd and will return, January 3rd @ 0600.
- ***If you have any urgent shipments we are always available on call 24/7/365.
- May 11, 2011 - Anyware Express is pleased to announce that our CLT office is expanding and relocating into our brand new 25,000 Sq Ft facility in order to better help service your needs throughout the Charlotte, NC market. Our staff, telephone and fax numbers will remain the same, the only change will be our mailing / shipping address which you will find below. We are very mindful of minimizing any inconvenience to our customers and thank you for understanding during this exciting time. As always, we sincerely appreciate your business throughout all our locations. Without your partnership, this would not be possible. This transition will be finalized on May 15th, 2010. Please give us a call for any transportation, warehousing and cross dock opportunities in the Charlotte, NC region.
Anyware Express (CLT)
3035-J Horseshoe Ln
Charlotte, NC 28208
(p) (704) 369-3000
(f) (704) 927-8077
- May 11, 2011 - Charlotte Office now has power and is fully operational (update @ 1055)
- May 11, 2011 - Severe thunderstorms have caused a major power outage in the Charlotte area and our building has been effected. Duke Power said they are working on the problem and it should be up and running with the next few hours. Please be patient as they work through this issue. For any pickup or delivery requests, please contact Dawn at 704-609-2769 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for any inconvenience. (update @ 0955)
- February 4th, 2011 - Consider our services in the Carolina's market if you don't already. Our change-5 TSA certification and testing is complete. Also, as of October of 2010 we are now servicing Charlotte, NC for P & D, Expedited Freight and Warehousing
- January 11th, 2011 - ****WINTER WEATHER UPDATE**** The Charleston (CHS) and Columbia (CAE), SC offices are back to running at full capicity. Charlotte, NC (CLT) is now running any EUV's out of the area, while all local deliveries and residential deliveries are still on hold due to the road conditions. Please keep in mind that any deliveries that are out have the chance of being delayed due to the weather. We are maintaining a safety first mindset and will do everything we can to make it happen for you. Update - 12:00 01/11/11
- January 10th, 2011 - ****For Charleston (CHS) Customer Only**** Some bridges are still closed, but if your shipments are urgent and within the local area we can attempt to make them happen. Please give us a call if your shipment is urgent and we will let you know if we can access that area or not. Update - 11:54 01/10/11
- January 10th, 2011 - ****WINTER WEATHER UPDATE****ATTN ALL CUSTOMERS**** - Due to the weather conditions across the Carolina's, we have shut down all trucks and our offices are closed. If you have questions about any shipments that were scheduled to deliver today please contact the Anyware office pertaining to your shipment and you will reach our on call personnel. We apologize for this inconvenience, but feel it is a necessary decision to protect our people and equipment. We will continue to update the website with any news. Thanks for your understanding with this matter. Update - 08:00 01/10/11
- December 14th, 2010 - Anyware Express wishes all of its customers and partners a joyful and happy holiday season. Call and mention that you read this on our website or copy and paste this into an email to email@example.com and Santa will send you a special gift! Thanks for a great 2010 and we wish you all the best of years in 2011.
- September 15th, 2010 - Anyware Express is very excited to announce the opening of our new Charlotte, NC (CLT) facility on October 4th, 2010. The CLT location is being managed by Dawn Bryant, who has been working in the industry and Charlotte market for over 20 years. We are very proud and excited to have her on board, as she will facilitate and manage each and every one of our shipments efficiently and effectively. For all customers and partners, please call to get rates, points and information regarding the opening of our new office and warehouse. Our new address is within minutes of the airport and located at:
Anyware Express (CLT)
3035-B Horseshoe Ln
Charlotte, NC 28214
(p) (704) 369-3000
(f) (704) 927-8077
- June 15th, 2010 - Anyware Express is pleased to announce we are adding an additional 18,000 square feet of warehouse space to our warehousing portfolio in the Charleston, SC market. Thanks to all of our existing warehouse customers for your current support. It is because of you and your referrals that we continue to thrive in this vertical of our business. Please let us know if you and/or any of your associates have warehousing requirements in the Charelston area. Thanks again, we look forward to servicing your future needs.
- March 22nd, 2010 - Anyware Express is offering daily line haul service from CHS > CAE > ATL and from ATL > CAE > CHS. Service starts today!
- March 19th, 2010 - Anyware Express launches new website offering a Local Pickup and Delivery request form, Freight Quote form, and On Demand Shipment Tracking! Also, any forms you require including W-9, insurance information, MC Certificate and our customer credit request form can be downloaded directly from our website. Just like our service, we offer great flexibility with our web site, so if there is something you need that is missing from the site, please let us know by email, or simply just filling out the form on our contact link.